A yearly heating maintenance tune-up is one of the best home repair investments that you can make. Here at AC by J, we say that a yearly heating maintenance inspection and service will lengthen the life of the system, conserve energy, and decrease health risks. It might be hard to believe, but we’ve found that about 75 percent of our “no-heat” calls over the winter are related to a lack of proper maintenance.
While heating system maintenance can be done at any time, early fall is the most convenient time for most homeowners to schedule these visits. Before the cooler months settle in, it’s a good idea to contact your favorite HVAC experts for some fall routine maintenance! Professional care ensures your system is ready to meet the coming season, saving you a lot of potential stress and improving the efficiency of your heating system.
Looking for top-tier maintenance and furnace tune-up services in Phoenix, Cave Creek, Carefree, Scottsdale, and the surrounding areas? Contact the team at AC by J online!
How Important Is Furnace Maintenance in Phoenix?
When the cooler weather arrives in the Phoenix area, you begin to put a lot of demand on a heating system that has essentially been sitting idly for months. There’s no way to tell if your system is up to the task. But maintenance can get you the answers you need. With routine maintenance, you get:
- A clean system. Dust and junk have been accumulating in your system while it has been sitting idle. This can mean bad air flow, poor efficiency, and can even give cause for some serious repair calls.
- Maximized efficiency. Regardless of your heating system, you want to be absolutely sure you’re getting the most comfort for the least cost! Routine care is hands-down the best method of improving and maintaining the efficiency of your system.
- Less breakdowns. By tightening electrical connections, checking major and minor components, and all around providing your system with some much needed care, we’re avoiding the vast majority of causes for repair. Maintenance provides peace of mind that you’re getting the best from your system, and peace of mind that you’ve done all you can to avoid costly breakdowns.’
- Longer furnace lifespan. A well-maintained system is far, far more likely to last the “standard” 10, 15, or even 20 years that the lifespan projection promises. Without proper care, you’re looking at a furnace that will last little more than five to 10 years before they start breaking down often or losing drastic amounts of energy-efficiency.
Maximize Savings by Joining the AC by J Comfort Club
Many AC by J clients have their fall heating tune-up accomplished as part of an yearly service agreement. As such, these clients get priority scheduling and discount rates for any repairs not covered by the service agreement. This also is a good way for our clients to ensure that they don’t forget to schedule their heating system maintenance! You can sit back, relax, and count on AC by J to remind you. Members of our Comfort Club enjoy enhanced maintenance perks, a personalized maintenance program geared toward meeting your specific and unique needs, and the assurance that they are getting the absolute best care available in the Phoenix, Arizona area. Ready to start saving more, and stressing less? Join the Comfort Club!
|Adjusting Operation & Sequence of Equipment||25-35%|
|Removing Scale from Condenser Coils||25-30%|
|Changing Dirty Air Filters||10-15%|
|Adjusting Air/Fuel Ratio of Burners||15%|
|Cleaning Burner Assembly||15%|
|Eliminating Belt Slippage, Poor Fan Motor Alignment||15-20%|
|Service Fan Motor||15-20%|
What Happens If You Don’t Schedule Maintenance?
So now you understand why regular heating system maintenance is vital—but what will happen if you don’t schedule a tune-up? Without regular maintenance, you could experience:
- Increased heating bills. Expect energy bills to be as much as 10 to 15 percent higher as a result of inefficient equipment operation! The furnace tune-up pretty much pays for itself.
- Decreased lifespan. Yearly heating season tune-ups extend equipment life by as much as five years.
- Frequent breakdowns. As we said above, 75 percent of all HVAC system repairs AC by J does could have been avoided with regular maintenance.
- Increased health risks. Annual heating inspections save lives all the time. Small cracks in a heat exchanger or other problems could allow deadly carbon monoxide gas to come into your home—which a tune-up will find before it’s too late!
Choose AC by J as Your Phoenix Area Furnace Maintenance Company
At AC by J, we value punctuality, efficient and effective service, and your customer satisfaction above all else. From gas furnaces to boiler systems, our team does it all. Whether you have emergency repair needs, maintenance requirements, or the desire to upgrade your home with a high-efficiency heating system, you want to trust your home’s integral comfort systems to experts who are qualified and reliable. For over three decades, AC by J’s Comfort Team has built a reputation in Phoenix for excellent HVAC services.
Schedule an appointment online or call us at 602-266-3678 and see why your neighbors in the Phoenix, Arizona area, including Scottsdale, Sun City, Cave Creek, and Paradise Valley, rely on our skilled technicians! Contact us for all your heating needs!