Providing Homeowners in Carefree, Cave Creek, Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, Sun City & Beyond With Slab Leak Repair
Any form of plumbing leak within your home can be a huge source of stress and frustration for an Arizona homeowner—including a slab leak. When you need slab leak repair in the Scottsdale area, you need a plumber you can trust.
Suspect there may be a slab leak in your home due to the cold winter weather? Let the certified plumbers at AC by J provide you with the most reliable, comprehensive slab leak repair services available in Phoenix!
If you would like to schedule slab leak repair in Scottsdale, Phoenix, Sun City, Cave Creek, Paradise Valley, or any of the surrounding areas, fill out our contact form or call us at (602) 266-3678!
Slab Leak Repair Service in the Phoenix Area
Our experts have a history of excellence. Whether your slab leak in Phoenix requires spot repairs or a complete line replacement, we can absolutely meet your needs. AC by J uses comprehensive knowledge and skill to confirm a slab leak, then locate and address the exact trouble spot. No frustrating guesses and no shots in the dark. Our success is an absolute promise!
Schedule slab leak repair in Scottsdale, Phoenix, Sun City, Cave Creek, Paradise Valley, or any of the surrounding areas by calling at (602) 266-3678!
Do You Have a Slab Leak in Your Scottsdale Home?
Slab leaks can be an obvious issue, but they can also manifest in ways that can leave you scratching your head. Our Scottsdale plumbers can help take out the guesswork! Look for these likely signs of a slab leak:
- Unreasonable water bills. Your water bill is likely one of the least variable costs in your home. Seeing a 10, 20, even 50% increase in water spending monthly? A slab leak is definitely a possibility.
- Sounds of running water. Nothing is turned on and yet you’re still hearing running water in the home? This is likely a leak—and likely a large one at that.
- Water damage. Cracks in walls, weak flooring, or water spots in odd places all indicate that water is getting somewhere it shouldn’t. Barring other plumbing-related issues, this can certainly be a sign of slab leaks.
- Mold and mildew. Much like structural weakness and damage, mold and mildew come as a result of standing water and moisture where it shouldn’t be. You’re most likely to see these in the same places you would spot damage—along walls and floors. But keep in mind that mold grows very rapidly, so seeing it anywhere else could still mean slab leaks.
Think you need slab leak repair in Cave Creek, Scottsdale, Sun City, or the surrounding areas? Schedule an appointment today or call our team at (602) 266-3678 for more information on our plumbing services.
The Importance of Early Detection of Slab Leaks
Like any plumbing issue, the faster a slab leak is addressed, the less danger your Arizona home is in. Leaks can cause huge structural damage! The first sign of a leak may be small, like a discolored splotch on a wall or carpet, but if left alone, it will result in severe structural harm that can be permanent. We don’t want to see you suffer the compounded problems unwarranted water can cause!
If you ever find that something may be off with your pipes and plumbing, call AC by J’s plumbers right away—(602) 266-3678!
Call to Schedule Your Phoenix Slab Leak Repair
Regardless of the size and scope of your plumbing needs, the experts at AC by J can make your Arizona home a place of comfort complete with a fully operating plumbing system. See what your neighbors are saying—check out AC by J’s reviews!
Do you need to schedule slab leak repair in the Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Cave Creek area? Contact our plumbers online or call us at (602) 266-3678 today!
Our Plumbing Service Area
Anthem, Apache Junction, Avondale, Carefree, Cave Creek, Chandler, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Mesa, Peoria, Rio Verde, Rio Vista, Scottsdale, Sun City, Sun City West, Sun Lakes, Surprise, Tempe, Tolleson
Frequently Asked Questions
How serious is a slab leak?
Slab leaks can cause damage to your home’s foundation. Slab leaks can weaken the structural integrity of the concrete and steel supports that comprise your foundation. Eventually, water pressure and leakage can cause your foundation to shift and move, and even crack or collapse.
How long does it take to repair a slab leak?
Slab leak repairs take around two days to get repaired.
Are slab leaks common?
Slab leaks are common in circumstances where there has been improper construction or outside pressure has impacted the pipes.
What causes a slab leak?
- Improper construction
- Outside pressure
- Poor water chemistry & quality
How do you stop slab leaks?
- Maintain appropriate water pressure
- Take care with chemicals
- Know your pH