Your HVAC system is just one part of staying cool in the summer and warm in the winter. You need a good thermostat to be sure your system is properly guided toward keeping you comfortable and at AC by J, we offer top-class thermostat options and services to meet your every comfort need.
At AC by J, we offer comprehensive thermostat and energy-efficient thermostat options. Anything from traditional thermostats to upgraded, Wi-Fi accessible programmable and memory systems are available from our HVAC and electrical team. When you need service you can trust, and a thermostat that is sure to meet all of your needs, choose AC by J!
Need a new thermostat, or service for your programmable thermostat system? Contact our team over the phone today at (602) 266-3678, or reach us any time online!
Thermostat Installation Services in Phoenix, AZ
Our team has been handling top-class thermostat installation services for decades. We carry all of the knowledge, skill, and industry-leading products to ensure you get a thermostat that can cover all of your comfort needs. Anything from top of the line programmable and learning systems, to traditional electronic or mechanical thermostats—you’ll find it all at AC by J.
Types of High-Efficiency Thermostats
HVAC technology evolves at a staggering rate, a fact that extends to even thermostat systems. But that’s awesome news, as new, more beneficial systems are developed each and every year. Out of all of the new systems out there, these are the best and brightest, and systems that we at AC by J are proud to provide:
- Programmable thermostats. Programmable thermostats are essentially exactly what they sound like—a system that can be programmed to follow specific routines regarding HVAC use and monitoring the temperature of your home. These systems are the bread and butter of high-efficiency options and can help you save tons of time and money.
- Wi-Fi thermostats. Wi-Fi capable thermostats can be accessed by applicable devices, including smartphones, computer systems, tablets, and other compatible technology. Wi-Fi systems give you total access to your HVAC system at any time, and even away from home, which can allow you to make adjustments on the go, as well as offering programmable routines.
- Touch screen systems. Touch screen thermostats are more of an add-on, available as either an addition to electrical thermostat systems or programmable thermostats. They’re efficient, effective, easy to keep clean, and are super simple to operate.
Types of Thermostats We Install
Programmable Touch Screen Thermostats in Phoenix
AC by J is your Phoenix source for expertly installed, industry-leading programmable touch screen thermostats. And don’t forget to ask your technician about our lifetime warranty on your existing thermostat!
Prestige IAQ 2.0
- Redlink Internet Gateway with Total Connect Comfort Services – Allows users to remotely monitor and control their heating and cooling systems—at any time from anywhere. (Free app for all smartphones, tablets, and iPods)
- Delta T – Comes standard with both a return and a discharge air temperature sensor to measure Delta T.
- Customer Alerts – Limits set at installation create customer alerts when their system is not operating as expected. These alerts will be emailed to the homeowner as well as to AC by J.
- Sense of Security – Alerts customers that there is an issue prior to a loss of heating or cooling.
- Alert Log – Stores 25 alerts within the thermostat to help with determining if the issue is a system error or a user error.
Nest Learning Thermostat
- Auto-Schedule – Nest remembers the temperatures you like and programs itself.
- Auto-Away – Nest saves energy by automatically turning itself down when you’re away.
- Airwave – Automatically cuts up to 30% of your AC’s runtime if your home isn’t too humid.
- Remote Control – Connect Nest to Wi-Fi to control it from your smartphone, laptop, or tablet.
- You’ll spend, on average, $30,000 heating and cooling your home over the 20-year life of your system. In that time, the Nest Learning Thermostat can save you $6,000.
What Are The Benefits of a Smart Thermostat?
A high-efficiency thermostat can bring you a bunch of great benefits, some more obvious than others. When you choose a high-efficiency thermostat with AC by J in Phoenix, you’ll get:
- Better HVAC efficiency. A programmable thermostat system can save you a bundle on heating and cooling costs. By ensuring there is as little temperature fluctuation as possible, and that your needs are met more routinely, you can find yourself shaving 10, 15, sometimes even 30% on your monthly comfort costs!
- Remote access. Going to be away from the home for a while, or on your way back and want to make a temperature adjustment? Easily done with Wi-Fi access on your high-efficiency thermostat!
- Useful information. Precise temperature reports, humidity levels, potential heating and cooling loss, and much more will be routinely reported by your thermostat in order to help you keep your Phoenix, AZ home as comfortable as possible.
Choose AC by J for Air Conditioning & Heating Products in Phoenix, AZ
We offer the fastest, most reliable service on all makes and models of AC and heating equipment in the Avondale area. Our technicians obtain ongoing training and hold the highest industry certifications possible, so you will receive dependable and efficient service with every visit. No matter the time of day, customers throughout the Arizona area have come to depend on us for all their plumbing, air conditioning, and heating needs. As a local, full-service plumbing and HVAC company, we are ready to help solve any home comfort problem you have.
Schedule an appointment for thermostat installation in Phoenix, AZ, and the surrounding areas.